The 1/4” Paddle Flow Meter is an extremely accurate flow meter of low complexity.
This flow meter requires specific timing and calculations to provide meaningful data.
(3) (Delivery timeframe: 1-2 days)
Paddel Wheel Flow Meter is an extremely accurate flow meter of moderate complexity. This flow meter requires specific timing and calculations to provide meaningful data. Laminar flow can be thought of as the opposite of turbulent flow. In order for the flow meter to work properly liquid entering the flow meter should have a streamlined laminar flow. Achieving laminar flow is not hard to do. Simply allow for 20cm of straight pipe just before the liquid enters the flow meter.
• Tinned lead connector
• Accurate to ± 5%
• Material: Polypropylene
• 1/4” Female NPT Input/Output
• Minimum flow rate 378 mL / min (0.1 GPM)
• Maximum flow rate 19 L / min (5 GPM)
• Weighs 101.5g
• Operating temperature -29º C to 82º C (-20º F to 180º F)
• Max operating pressure 689 KPA (100 PSI)
• Max viscosity 200 SSU
• 71.1cm (28”) long 3 lead cable
• Dimensions 77.5mm X 58.5mm (3.03″ X 2.30″)
• Food Safe
• Gasoline Safe
• Diesel Safe
• Kerosene Safe
• Includes 1 Flow Connector Board (soldering required)