The 3/8” Turbine Flow Meter is an extremely accurate flow meter of low complexity.
This flow meter requires specific timing and calculations to provide meaningful data.
Out of stock
(Delivery timeframe: 1-2 weeks)
Turbine Wheel Flow Meter is an extremely accurate flow meter of moderate complexity. This flow meter requires specific timing and calculations to provide meaningful data. Laminar flow can be thought of as the opposite of turbulent flow. In order for the flow meter to work properly liquid entering the flow meter should have a streamlined laminar flow. Achieving laminar flow is not hard to do. Simply allow for 20cm of straight pipe just before the liquid enters the flow meter.
• Tinned lead connector
• Accurate to ± 2%
• Material Glass Reinforced PPO (Noryl)
• 3/8” Male NPT Input/Output
• Each pulse is equal to 367 μL
• Minimum flow rate 760 mL / min (0.2 GPM)
• Maximum flow rate 7.6 L / min (2 GPM)
• Weighs 37.6g
• Operating temperature -20º C to 80º C (-4º F to 176º F)
• Max operating pressure 1,379 KPA (200 PSI)
• Max viscosity 81 SSU
• 71.1cm (28”) long 3 lead cable
• Dimensions 16mm X 56.5mm (0.62″ X 2.22″)
• Food Safe
• Gasoline Safe
• Diesel Safe
• Kerosene Safe
• Includes 1 Flow Connector Board (soldering required)