The 3/4” Paddle Flow Meter is an extremely accurate flow meter of low complexity.
This flow meter requires specific timing and calculations to provide meaningful data.
(2) (Delivery timeframe: 1-2 days)
Laminar flow can be thought of as the opposite of turbulent flow. In order for the flow meter to work properly liquid entering the flow meter should have a streamlined laminar flow. Achieving laminar flow is not hard to do. Simply allow for 20cm of straight pipe just before the liquid enters the flow meter.
• Tinned lead connector
• Accurate to ± 5%
• Material Brass
• 3/4” Female NPT Input/Output
• Minimum flow rate 19 L / min (5 GPM)
• Maximum flow rate 114 L / min (30 GPM)
• Weighs 796.5g
• Operating temperature -29º C to 100º C (-20º F to 212º F)
• Max operating pressure 1378.95 KPA (200 PSI)
• Max viscosity 200 SSU
• 71.1cm (28”) long 3 lead cable
• Dimensions 100mm X 75mm (3.9″ X 2.9″)
• Food Safe
• Gasoline Safe
• Diesel Safe
• Kerosene Safe
• Includes 1 Flow Connector Board (soldering required)