|Availability:||Out of stock|
Monitor up to eight (8) different sensors at one time.
• Works with all EZO™ circuits. (pH, ORP, DO, EC, RTD & Flow)
• On-board programming and calibration routines for EZO circuits.
• Temperature Compensation for pH, DO & EC
• Real-time displayed values.
• 4-20 mA output for PLC process control for each channel.
• Easily integrate into your monitoring controller.
• 24 - 32 VDC power supply required.
• Includes an 8:1 Serial Port Expander and an Electrically Isolated USB EZO™ Carrier Board.
• WaterFeature8™ does not come with any EZO™ circuits.
The WaterFeature8™ is a multifunctional process monitoring and control solution designed for and by process engineers seeking a solution to the problem of expensive data collection equipment. They can be used for basic water quality monitoring or integrated into a fully automated process control system.
Each WaterFeature8™ can be deployed with any combination of up to 8 Atlas Scientific, EZO™ water quality monitoring circuits, and therefore also works with any sensors that are compatible with EZO™ circuits.
The WaterFeature8™ displays real-time measured values are on a 4x40 character industrial LCD display. All values are displayed on the Home screen for quick review of all process parameters.
Each monitored sensor value is output as an analog 4-20 mA signal compatible with most major PLC input cards